Fertility Success Rates at Arizona Center for Fertility Studies
- Strongly recommend PGS testing for all embryos prior to embryo transfer
- Only IVF clinic in the country that charges cost for chromosome testing or PGS (preimplantation genetic screening)
- Strongly recommend frozen embryo transfer (FET) over fresh
- Recommend 2 embryo transfer rather than 1 embryo transfer
- Strongly recommends never doing a day 3 embryo transfer
- Based on ACFS IVF statistics, patients can feel comfortable that there is nowhere else in Arizona they can go to get better IVF success rates; as well as being in the Top 10 IVF clinics in the US for pregnancy rates with frozen embryo transfer - which ACFS strongly recommends. Although, ACFS is vey proud of our success and the hard work, dedication and commitment it took to achieving these results, and realizes that there are still some couples that will not be successful on their first attempt. We are continuing to work hard to further improve our pregnancy rates and lower our miscarriage rates; all in an effort to better fulfill our patient's dreams.